Hi all! Last week I went to Barcelona with my boyfriend. I have visited Barcelona for a few times now and it’s for sure my favorite city ever! I love the small streets and the cute balconies. Barcelona is divided into different neighborhoods and our favorite neighborhood is El Born. El Born has all the cute streets and it’s less touristy like the Ramblas for example. In El Born you’ll find nice boutiques of local entrepreneurs and the best places for Sangria and tapas.
Everyday we started our day with a cappuccino and a fresh croissant in the Parc de la Ciutadella. I love heaving breakfast in the park with the sunshine on my face, best feeling ever. After breakfast we usually strolled around in El Born and made some pictures etc. We also visited some gallery’s and museums and drank a lot of Sangria of course (love!). My tips for a citytrip to Barcelona:
- Book your hotel or AirBnB in El Born
- Visit the Picasso museum (!!)
- Walk through the Parc de la Ciutadella with a nice beverage (tip: the juices from Teresa’s Juicery are really good)
- Grab a coffee at Cafés El Magnifico, best coffee in town!
- Have some Sangria at Teferic, it’s so good!!
- Visit Parc Guell (beautiful city view and architecture)
- Have brunch/lunch at Caravelle
I miss Barcelona already.. Can’t wait to be back in this city again! Anyway, today I have to work on location and the rest of the week I’m busy working on a new project. Can’t wait to tell you more about it (probably next week)!
Happy new week! What are your plans?! XO